Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is already a thing. I do them in the shop. Nag1 to HP90.
How is it wired up? I have a blown NAG1 in my car and a spare HP70 just laying around I would love to swap the two.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Its not bad. Trans bolts up, no massaging the tunnel. It requires a PCS that comes with the swap kit. I would advise a 2015+ rear cradle swap. You will need a DSS driveshaft otherwise. I did the 1st nag1 to hp90 swap. Gained mpg, same horsepower, and silky smooth shifts. We tested the bejeezus out of it. A blown, n2o 6.4 that is now a 404 TT setup with the same hp90.
The next step is paddle shifters that work and a digital readout for the gear selection. Check out Sound German Auto on FB. Russell Drake designed the control system.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Its not bad. Trans bolts up, no massaging the tunnel. It requires a PCS that comes with the swap kit. I would advise a 2015+ rear cradle swap. You will need a DSS driveshaft otherwise. I did the 1st nag1 to hp90 swap. Gained mpg, same horsepower, and silky smooth shifts. We tested the bejeezus out of it. A blown, n2o 6.4 that is now a 404 TT setup with the same hp90.
The next step is paddle shifters that work and a digital readout for the gear selection. Check out Sound German Auto on FB. Russell Drake designed the control system.
I actually have the 2015+ rear end already in my car. However not being integrated into the factory can bus is somewhat a deal breaker for me. I'll contact them on facebook and check it out, thanks.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Have you been a clown your whole life? Or did you have to work at it?
Coming from the guy who joined and not only resurrected a 2yr old zombie thread, but did it with a post talking himself up lol. You also apparently ignored every post that followed lol. Wanna see the clown? Go look in your bathroom mirror bwahaha

·
Registered
981 Posts
Coming from a keyboard warrior. Youre a joke.
*Coming from a keyboard warrior. - sentence fragment
*You're
Thank you proving my point so eloquently lol...probably good you retired last year (year before? Did you stay in TX?), if that's your intelligence and common sense level in a senior leadership position......scary lol. Wait, aren't you due for another post to talk yourself up? The anticipation is killing me 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

·
Registered
53 Posts
Did you really join just to quote a two year old post LMAO? Before we all found out about what Sound German and Hellraiser were doing? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I mean, do you want a cookie lol? Bozo badge maybe?

View attachment 119806
Wow, you need a life. You deserve a job at clown college, would make a great professor.

·
Registered
53 Posts
It does interact with the can bus.
What year car was it on? I'm wondering if I'll still have cruise control and stuff like that.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts