Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a sad day, last night i was fascinating people as i had them on and i go to turn them on this morning and this was what i saw...

:shakehead::(
saddest day in my cars history.

i wonder if thats warranty eligible?:4-dontknow:

·
Staffing since 2008
20,667 Posts
That sucks dude. I have three out in one of my rings. Should be under warranty since I doubt that was due to installation error.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeeaah, idk imma try to contact the guys or girls from AAC and see what happens. i wanted to buy a different set of halos anyway haha but ill see. was pretty sad this morning though haha

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Wow that sucks.

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
the LED's going out is really the only thing that keeps me from wanting to get halo's I really like them they all look amazing on our chargers, but I'd hate to have to mess with them when there is issues like this. Seems like issues with L.E.D.'s out always happen with them?

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Check the connection, mine did that once and it was only due to a bad connection.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Today was a sad day, last night i was fascinating people as i had them on and i go to turn them on this morning and this was what i saw...

:shakehead::(
saddest day in my cars history.

i wonder if thats warranty eligible?:4-dontknow:
How long did you have these for?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Lemme know what AAC says. My Blue/White LED halos are doing the same thing. The white ones are working fine, but my blue ones look just like that. Not terribly happy!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Lemme know what AAC says. My Blue/White LED halos are doing the same thing. The white ones are working fine, but my blue ones look just like that. Not terribly happy!
I have the same issue as yours. My white leds are fine but several blue ones have gone out. I need to contact them also. Tis sad day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts