Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R/T style wing vs. Rear Lip Spoiler

I'm in the process of purchasing several parts for my first round of exterior mods.:D I'm torn between the R/T style wing and a rear lip spoiler. I like aspects of both of them but I honestly cant decide. I am leaning a little more toward the R/T style though. I just want to get some expert opinion from the Z I guess.

Also does anyone have anything positive or negative to say about the OEM Mopar black hexagon grille insert. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one of those too.

Thanks alot

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get all three and call it a day.
Hey Spartamus sorry about that. Me being the newb that I am I mistakenly referred to a rear lip spoiler as a chin spoiler. I apologize for the confusion. But I like your advise. Now I just have to convince the Mrs. of my new way of making future mod purchases. "Hey babe I'll be getting all of 'em. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the 3 piece spoiler from Danko and it is on sale. The Daytona style is nice as well but it doesn't stand out as much. I like to be different so IMO I'd go with the Danko 3 or 1 piece all day everyday.

[URL="http://www.dankoreproductions.com/2006-10-dodge-charger-custom-rear-spoilers-sale.html"][url]http://www.dankoreproductions.com/2006-10-dodge-charger-custom-rear-spoilers-sale.html[/URL][/URL][/QUOTE

Cool, I'll ck them out right now. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
972 Posts
i like the r/t spoiler. thats what i ordered.i wasnt feeling the dankos spoliers.maybe its because i dont feel like spending more then 100 on a spoiler.but thats me.just do you and dont let someone choose for you.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Personally, I think the OEM style spoiler looks best on our rides. But that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have the oem spoiler and love it and I also have the black hexagon grille insert like the daytonas have and love it also really makes the front look different, only problem was it was an annoying install, not hard just annoing.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I like that Danko 3 piece, definitely gonna pick that one up soon.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys thanks for the input. Im going with the factory style wing. Got a pretty good price inlcudng color matched paint and shipping. I'm getting all of my exterior parts together so I can install them at one time. Pics will be posted soon. Thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts