R1 Concepts / USPS

Discussion in 'Product Reviews.' started by RT 808, Jan 30, 2018.

1. RT 808

RT 808 Member Public Safety

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2015
    Trim?:
    R/T
    Color?:
    Bright White
    Hi guys,

This is both a GOOD and BAD review....

GOOD review: Kevin from R1 Concpets is the "go to" guy for brake rotors. He responded quickly to my emails and questions and got my order shipped in a timely manner. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable ordering from him.

My Rotors (cross drilled / slotted Geomet Series) look awesome! I will DEFINITELY return for any future brake upgrades!

BAD review:

USPS sucks (on this order). Because of the heavy weight of the rotors, they had to be shipped separately (two rotors per box). They were both packed and received by USPS on the same day (Early January). I received the rear rotors a few days later, however, the box it was sent in was smashed, and had tears in it. The rotors were slightly scratched but Kevin assured me they would be fine to use.

The second box (front rotors) came in WEEKS later, and had to be wrapped in a plastic bag to keep it together (the box was ripped and barely held together with tape).

Bottom line.... the delay in shipping was not any result of R1 Concepts as the items were filled in a timely manner. USPS dropped the ball on this.

R1 Concepts customer service is top notch. I will definitely return.

Thanks Kevin!