Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else get random damage to your Charger?

People seem to not like my car because I keep getting random key marks,scratches,pulling stuff off...and junk like that....

Getting real sick of these jealous people!!!

All I am trying to do is Mod my car for me....not anyone else!!

Anyone else have this problem??

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah bro,

I have some caps that hide the screws on my diffusers.... Somebody pulled it off....

Not a huge deal....but find something else to do besides damaging somebody else car... because you don't have one!!!

Thought about a camera but that's not going to really do anything. Will just show somebody doing something and I wouldn't be able to find them or do anything else about it.

Struggle is real!

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Man I thought I was the only one, I damn near park in no mans land, but still have random scratches on the car

·
Registered
256 Posts
Er, uh, change the thread title to “total paranoia”. Trust me, you care about your car a lot more than anybody else does. Well, unless you roll around town screaming, “Hey you poor fuckers, look at my ride! I’m getting a foot shaped gas pedal tomorrow! It’s got a Hemi! Whoooooooo!” If you do that, I’d key your shit up myself.
Don’t take it the wrong way, I love my car, it’s a daily driver though so shit is bound to happen. I park where it’s convenient. Here in San Jose there’s a lot of compact only spots and I definitely avoid those but anything else is good to me. Let’s be honest here. We ain’t driving trailer queens or 69 this or thats.

·
Registered
48 Posts
No problems here in Austin but I park far out of the way of everyone else.

Reactions: gmatriix

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Er, uh, change the thread title to “total paranoia”. Trust me, you care about your car a lot more than anybody else does. Well, unless you roll around town screaming, “Hey you poor fuckers, look at my ride! I’m getting a foot shaped gas pedal tomorrow! It’s got a Hemi! Whoooooooo!” If you do that, I’d key your shit up myself.
Don’t take it the wrong way, I love my car, it’s a daily driver though so shit is bound to happen. I park where it’s convenient. Here in San Jose there’s a lot of compact only spots and I definitely avoid those but anything else is good to me. Let’s be honest here. We ain’t driving trailer queens or 69 this or thats.
lol....look at this dude....lol

Reactions: Slickwilly613

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I can totally agree w/Slickwilly, at the end of the day, in today's society, you go out anywhere in your ride, and it's bound to get some sort of damage...even at the wee end of BFE of a parking lot...carts will still find it's way, and the plain and simple fact is that people just don't care about really anything! Here in Colo, people are straight up dicks and will open their doors without even looking nor caring...I've been sitting in my car and have had that happen, then I usually just scare the shit out of them when I confront them...now straight up vandalism sucks monkey balls and I personally don't appreciate that...and if ur being targeted, you might have done something to piss someone off! Just sayin....

And I daily the shit out of mine and have accepted the dings and scratches and stone chips...and all the rest of the bullshit, cause ultimately, I'm not rich enough to afford multiple vehicles rn and need to make it to work to pay for the ***** I drive currently!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts