Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people , I just installed new exhaust system and when I press brake pedal and put it in drive and stay like that it has really bad rattling sound comin from somewhere underneath pass/driver side and also while I am driving at low rpm , anybody have experience with something like that ? thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Check all the exhaust parts for clearance away from other undercarriage parts. Check the exhaust system hangers to make sure they're tight. You may need to loosen sections of the exhaust system to get properly aligned & away from other undercarriage parts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey people , I just installed new exhaust system and when I press brake pedal and put it in drive and stay like that it has really bad rattling sound comin from somewhere underneath pass/driver side and also while I am driving at low rpm , anybody have experience with something like that ? thanks in advance
not sure but feel like I have a similar problem. When i’m accelerating at low rpm I have a flutter sound. I have people tell me it sounds normal but idek. Wish it’d let me upload the video.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts