Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone so I have this Dodge Charger rt 2018 and I wanted to take out the bumper so I can put in circular tips and I was wondering which bumpers are able to fit with this car I’m assuming the new 2019+ chargers with the stock ones might not fit since they are built differently which are the ones that are able to fit with these and are they able to fit with this rear diffuser as well Amazon.com: Custom Rear Diffuser 8 Piece Kit V2 Compatible with Dodge Charger 2017-2021 Non-Widebody: Automotive
I also have Carven Exhaust tips and wondering if I need clamps to put them on this car or if the stock clamps for the fake exhaust tips can be used for this please let me know! Thank you Carven 15-20 Dodge Charger V8 5.7L/6.2L/6.4L 5in. Exhaust Tip Replacement Set 304SS - Ceramic Black

·
Registered
781 Posts
If you want to use factory parts, the "Pursuit" rear valance is a direct replacement. The part number is 68240581AA. It fits your current RT rear bumper. The cut-outs are also big enough for 5" tips. The tips need to be 8" long, so the Carvens will probably need a short extension pipe to weld directly to your rear resonators, if you keep them. If you delete them, the extensions will need to be longer. You can type in "pursuit rear valance" in the search and get lots of info on this swap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you want to use factory parts, the "Pursuit" rear valance is a direct replacement. The part number is 68240581AA. It fits your current RT rear bumper. The cut-outs are also big enough for 5" tips. The tips need to be 8" long, so the Carvens will probably need a short extension pipe to weld directly to your rear resonators, if you keep them. If you delete them, the extensions will need to be longer. You can type in "pursuit rear valance" in the search and get lots of info on this swap.
Thank you
I deleted my mid mufflers I called the company and they also said I can just weld them on too so it’ll be there permanently or i can use clamps I’m just wondering if the Oval clamps work with those but we’ll see I also saw the police valance works as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts