Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've seen these different rear diffusers for sale on the internet. I want a legit one not the cheap stick one. I've seen one model for $700 but is little out of my budget, which is about half of that. This going on a 2019 scat pack

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To each their own! Just trying to save you a few hundred $$, but if $ is not a concern, then go on ahead with that ZL1 addons one son!

Love the look of that one too, but I'd rather fabricate my own for that price as I'm totally a DIY guy!

I've known people that have run this one and is of top notch quality and looks great: https://www.blackopsautoworks.com/c...arger-rear-diffuser-cf-fg?variant=44965247177

For that money I'd buy the carbonfiber one but is about $250 out of my budget

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
My budget is around $500
That's a strong budget! Definitely will be able to find one that you like and functions as you are looking....and yeah, I'd go with that ZL1 Addons one...looks mean af!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a strong budget! Definitely will be able to find one that you like and functions as you are looking....and yeah, I'd go with that ZL1 Addons one...looks mean af!
So on the 2019 is it prethreaded or am I going to have to buy their tool? I might pony up the $1,500 and get the front splitter and diffuser kit from black ops

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
So on the 2019 is it prethreaded or am I going to have to buy their tool? I might pony up the $1,500 and get the front splitter and diffuser kit from black ops
On the 2019's, should be the same as the '15-'18's, they are just attached w/the plastic push pins..similar to what is used on your inner wheel well liner...I believe there are like 6 or 7 that keep the rear diffuser attached to the bumper...and that rivnut tool looks like it's for their Wickerbill install

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Is the stuff from black ops pretty good quality?
Yes, most definitely are! A buddy of mine here is rockin one on his '17 392 and it looks sick af, and he loves it!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
RustyColt, have you removed the stock one yet? I'm looking to just remove and fill the holes. I couldn't find the PM link either. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looking good! I believe we have the same one...
Underglow.jpg

Reactions: Leo and RustyColt
1 - 18 of 18 Posts