Dodge Charger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still Piecing out my 06 Charger R/T. selling the Rear Razor's Edge Tower Bar (2 Point). Very Low miles, a few kmiles. Price dropped to $150.00 shipped to lower 48 states. . I do paypal. Please add 3% for paypal fees. (Total $154.50)

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still Piecing out my 06 Charger R/T. selling the Rear Razor's Edge Tower Bar (2 Point). Very Low miles, a few kmiles. Price dropped to $150.00 shipped to lower 48 states. . I do paypal. Please add 3% for paypal fees. (Total $154.50)
Bump to the top

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
That's a damn good price! I was looking for one of those last year. Just bad timing. Good luck with your sale.

·
37,448 Posts
Do you have any pics of this installed in your ride?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I think Andy is thinking about a new MOD for wifey's Charger...

·
37,448 Posts
I think Andy is thinking about a new MOD for wifey's Charger...
Actually, I was thinking about my ride. Not sure if I want this one or the 4 point! :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Actually, I was thinking about my ride. Not sure if I want this one or the 4 point! :4-dontknow:
You have the 4 point right? I remember seeing it in your pic.

·
37,448 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I could have sworn that I seen a strut brace in your engine bay pic!! damn....I must be going crazy.

·
37,448 Posts
I could have sworn that I seen a strut brace in your engine bay pic!! damn....I must be going crazy.

Oh I have one under the hood...this one is for the trunk! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Oh I have one under the hood...this one is for the trunk! :rolleyes:
lol...I am a tard it would seem! :wow:

I should put on my glasses I guess.:D

·
Registered
649 Posts
i was looking at the 2 and 4 point..... the 4 point take up too much trunk space for my tastes........ remember im driving a "family" car.... not sure how much longer i can swing that statement to her after lowering it and the danko mods that are coming..... eventually ill just buy her a 4door and make it the family car....lol

·
37,448 Posts
PM sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.