Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys i have a quick little suurvey, I have an 07 charger v6 2.7. I bought the rear daytona style spoiler but not sure if i should paint it black along with decals in back, hood, sides, or just go with the same color as the car (marine blue pearl) give your opinions please

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Myself i was going to paint my spoiler black but also doing so the spoiler looks like an add on rather then part of the car. I think it depends on the color of car and if you are going to add some vinyl

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Ya, I'd have to get an idea of the type (how much, where) of vinyl you're putting on. Could go either way.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are some pictures, not the best but it'll give you an idea. The decals i was thinking of if i go with black spoiler were the back trunk all black decal, the side hockey like decals, and something in the hood like a decal or hood scoop.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I would paint it to match IMO...Either way it would look badazz!!! the spoilers really make a difference...What type of exhaust are you running with your 2.7?

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I'm partial to the flat black. That is if you have enough of it on the car so that it doesnt look out of place(as mentioned above).

Your car's color is one of my fav's and I've thought about what I would have done if I had chosen it over Silver. Not sure what else was on my daydream car but I know the spoiler would have been painted body color and there would be some kind of white rear quarter panel stripes. I'm sure whatever you decide will look good. Be sure to post some pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts