Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for opinions/options for front suspension kits. 2013 SE daily driver, not really looking to upgrade or spend crazy money on this.
It’s had a rattling/knocking noise when I hit rough spots in the road for a little while now. Upon inspection, just about all the bushings look like they’re failing or about to.
I’ve seen cheap kits on eBay for $150-$200 that seem to have everything I need and there’s one from SD Solutions that’s $400.
Anyone have any experience with either of these? I don’t want to waste time & money on junk, just looking for quality replacements without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat with my 2011 R/T. I've looked at Moog, Mevotech,Detroit Axel,Proforged , etc. They all claim one is better than the other with different tech approach. I was looking at poly bushings but that maybe too stiff and maybe leave you with a bumpier ride. So I as well would like some input from the forum, good or bad.I'm so trying to avoid doing all my bushings 3 or 4 times till i get a good setup.

·
Registered
945 Posts
If you don't mind a drop of about an inch, try the Mopar Suspension Upgrade Kit, PIN P5155435AD.

Check it out online. It'll give you a solid improvement over your stock suspension, especially on an SE, without destroying your ride quality. And the price is reasonable considering what's included.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Didn't realize you were just looking to replace worn parts.

I've done most of what comes with those kits on my LX and LD, Moog parts when possible. FWIW, they both still clunk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts