Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a simple way to replace a headlight on a 2006 Charger without removing bumper? One of the silver rings that goes around the center light on the driver's side came off - can it be put back on without removing the headlight.

Thanks

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have heard of people doing it but after changing mine twice I see no way it's possible, to be honest it's not that hard to pull the front end off, there is one bolt in each corner which is a major pain but the rest is pretty easy

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have heard of people doing it but after changing mine twice I see no way it's possible, to be honest it's not that hard to pull the front end off, there is one bolt in each corner which is a major pain but the rest is pretty easy
Thanks - that's what I was afraid of - I have a silver ring that is off the center light on drivers - just laying there but looks like I will have to replace the headlight assembly.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks - that's what I was afraid of - I have a silver ring that is off the center light on drivers - just laying there but looks like I will have to replace the headlight assembly.

Thanks for the info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts