Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already swapped the mid-muffler for a floater super 10 and now looking to swap the resonators. The guy at the exhaust shop mentioned a brand dynamax/dynaflow??? I can't remember. Any recommendations for the swap?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Already swapped the mid-muffler for a floater super 10 and now looking to swap the resonators. The guy at the exhaust shop mentioned a brand dynamax/dynaflow??? I can't remember. Any recommendations for the swap?
Sounds like he meant Dynomax. They’re well known like Magnaflow and Flowmaster. I got the Dynomax Race Bullet in place of the mid muffler. As far as the resonators go, from my experience in having them removed, I got tons of drone inside the car. Then again, this was removing them altogether and straight piping it.

In your case you’re looking to swap them with something else. I would say the Dynomax Race Bullet would be a good choise. Probably the mini version. Also you can do glasspacks in place of the resonators. Seen a few videos on YouTube with both, mini race bullets and glasspacks in place of the resonators. They sound nice.

After trying various setups, I’m set on having the stock y pipe replaced with an x pipe and having dual pipes coming from the x pipe to a dual in/dual out Super 10 for the mid muffler, dual pipes out from there, to the rear. Removing rear resonators and adding some nice dual tips. This would give me the true dual setup that comes on the V6 chargers with the Super Track Pack.

Reactions: Anthony Grippo
1 - 2 of 2 Posts