Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys question: I was wondering if I'm adding replacement resonators would the resonated tips I have cause an issue or should I go back to regular tips since I'm adding "performance" resonators?

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,564 Posts
What's up guys question: I was wondering if I'm adding replacement resonators would the resonated tips I have cause an issue or should I go back to regular tips since I'm adding "performance" resonators?
Good question, I don't think there would be any difference in performance but I wonder what it will do to the exhaust note.

Reactions: bjohnsonchargedup

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Good question, I don't think there would be any difference in performance but I wonder what it will do to the exhaust note.
I know man, I confused myself when I was about to buy...lol...I don't want to keep hacking on my exhaust. I replaced the mufflers, removed resonators and added blastin bob's resonated tips. But it's not loud enough for me. I'm now gonna get rid of the mufflers and add the vibrant 1794s but 4 of em. But not sure on the tips

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,564 Posts
I know man, I confused myself when I was about to buy...lol...I don't want to keep hacking on my exhaust. I replaced the mufflers, removed resonators and added blastin bob's resonated tips. But it's not loud enough for me. I'm now gonna get rid of the mufflers and add the vibrant 1794s but 4 of em. But not sure on the tips
Boy all those changes you are getting close to the cost of a Borla catback.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boy all those changes you are getting close to the cost of a Borla catback.
I know, I'm hoping this is my last go at it..

Reactions: dodgeguy

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is what it sounds like now..should be doing swap in few weeks after a vacation

1 - 6 of 6 Posts