Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i buy a diablo trinity will i be able to remove the rev limiter when in park? Is there an easier way to do this?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Yes if you get a tuner u can set the Rev limiter to the Max in drive and neterual among allot if other cool thing u can adjust

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes if you get a tuner u can set the Rev limiter to the Max in drive and neterual among allot if other cool thing u can adjust
Have u raised ur rev limiter in park? I heard that if u rev above 4k without a load on the engine the engine will very likley seveirly damage itself

·
12,919 Posts
I'm really not sure why anyone would want to raise the rev limiter in park or neutral. Maybe I'm missing something.

Also, on the 2011+ 5.7's, you cannot raise your shift points with DiabloSport.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Have u raised ur rev limiter in park? I heard that if u rev above 4k without a load on the engine the engine will very likley seveirly damage itself
It actually only lets you raise it to a certain point, so you cant damage the engine. In park before the tune, when I rev it it maxes out about 4500 rpm, but unlocking the limiter lets it go to 5500 in park

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I'm really not sure why anyone would want to raise the rev limiter in park or neutral. Maybe I'm missing something.

Also, on the 2011+ 5.7's, you cannot raise your shift points with DiabloSport.
Yeah, I think it's just a cool factor to show off your exhaust maybe. It(the tuner) still limits it though, it raisied it, but it still makes it so you don't and can't go to or over redline

1 - 6 of 6 Posts