Dodge Charger Forum banner

Should I keep or return the ripp performance coil packs???

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try them with new spark plugs first

Votes: 0 0.0%

Ripp mods coilpacks for charger 3.6

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  fulPul1 
#1 ·
Installed these today. Installation wasnt too bad, the hardest part was removing the bracket behind the throttle body after that its very simple. I only have 50k on my original sparks plugs so I did not replace them. Throttle is more responsive especially in sport mode. 0-60 times did not improve at all. My best time stock was 6.0 and after installation I ran 6.0. I did notice more wheel spin from a stop to full acceleration. I tried traction control on and off and same with sport mode but was unable to touch the 5's :(. Maybe if I remove the box with my subs and the addition items out of my trunk I can get into the 5's but honestly for $300 in my opinion they are not worth it not much of a difference. I will drive them for one more day and if my still unhappy I will be returning and using the cash for a catback exhaust or air aid u build it kit. I plan to swap out the factory intake tube but keep factory air box with kn drop it filter

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.