Dodge Charger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cool,wished I knew you were around we could have pulled over at a rest area and met you.
That would have been cool. My son would also have liked that. When I was in Miami I went to stop by and check out a Mopoar club that meets up but we got stuck in a traffic jam and were 45 minutes late. Cool to see that you can get a group together like that.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
That would have been cool. My son would also have liked that. When I was in Miami I went to stop by and check out a Mopoar club that meets up but we got stuck in a traffic jam and were 45 minutes late. Cool to see that you can get a group together like that.
Thanks,the upstate group is one of the largest Mopar CAR groups in the southeast.I know we are in the top 3 for sure.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Anyone else close enough to wanna go on some rides here in the upstate??

Come on,let's ride......

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Gotta AWESOME cruise-in planned with one of the local Dodge dealerships here in the upstate of S.C..

If you are in the area and are interested let me know please.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
I keep seeing this black charger with black vipers (I think) with a red stripe driving in Columbia. Is it anyone on here?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Got a GREAT Blue Ridge Parkway ride planned for this coming Saturday August 20th.

Let me know if your free and interested to join us and I will fill you in on the details.

So far 14 Mopar cars have signed up,so let's ride together...........

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
thread so old... but hey Charleston here, i dont seem to see much SC

41 - 60 of 89 Posts