Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for ideas for a system with stronger tone but still mellow. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Flowmaster Force II's are definitely a good choice, or you can NEVER go wrong with the Corsa Sports...as they are a bit mellower than the Extremes...
There are a ton of vids on YouTube that you can listen to and find the right sound for you....that's how I decided on my Force II 's....

·
Registered
947 Posts
If you don’t mind, what do they cost?
There are plenty of places to score a good deal on the Force II's, I personally got mine from Amazon of all places shipped for like $690 and some change!! They retail for around $900...so just do some hunting, and I'm sure you'll find a good deal on what you are searching for!

I personally don't regret the Force II's, and have been pleasantly surprised by the many comments I get about how my car sounds...especially when taking off and at WOT...yet tame enough to not piss off the neighbors too much @ 5 AM w/the cold starts and has never interfered w/having convo's in the car with anyone!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Find a take off exhaust from a 2019 R/T. Have one on my ‘16 R/T and sounds amazing.
That would be an active dual-mode exhaust, correct? Did you find a way to retrofit it so the computer-controlled valving works or just run it as-is?

·
Registered
31 Posts
That would be an active dual-mode exhaust, correct? Did you find a way to retrofit it so the computer-controlled valving works or just run it as-is?
correct, it is an active exhaust however, since my car is a 2016, it doesn’t have the ability to control the valves.
I simply used stainless mechanic wire and wired the valves open. It isn’t loud or obnoxious.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts