Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold it :( that's all I got to say :( I've never felt this sad before! it just happened so fast I couldn't even think enough!

The only thing that would cheer me up is an SRT8 :( I'm looking for one right now! so if anyone is looking to sell I would be interested or anyone can help me finding one :(

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Damn! That happened fast! How long was you trying to sell her for?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Good luck on your pursuit of the srt8. Take your time and find the right one, then you will have years of driving bliss.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
that was quick. I just made a comment on your pics.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Sorry to hear you had to let it go, but hey like you said, the only thing that will cheer you up is the SRT! Get out there and start looking so you can :D!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
The one cornbread posted looks Super Clean!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Aww man sorry bro! But I'm sure you will find something better. Just take your time and you'll find the right one.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup it was quick and unexpected! but yeah I guess I'll take my time to look for the right one for me :D thanks everyone

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Good luck on finding your SRT! Keep us posted! :TU:

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Just think about how happy yo;ll be when you find your dream SRT8.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Sorry you had to sell...hope you can get a SRT tho...

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Good luck man, maybe you'll find a nice low mile yellow Bee

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Damn that was fast.....

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Don't be sad!!!! You are now only focus on YOUR SRT8, wish you will find her as soon as you sold the RT!!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
If you have heart set on SRT go to Dodge website, shopping tools, click on used inventory. Set the distance to any and you will be surprised how many SRT's are sitting on dealers lots and the price ranges. Hope this helps. I know I love my Super Bee.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts