Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around a bit while looking for some cooled/heated seats to put into my '13 SXT+. However, given how uncommon they are in anything prior to the 2015 models, I've been unable to find them for these years, only 2015+. I did come to find out that the floor pans in the 11-14s are the same as the ones in 15+ models. So theoretically, if I were to swap my stock seats and replace them with some out of a 2016 Charger R/T and put them into my '13 SXT+, would I run into any electrical or compatibility issues?

Alternatively, would anyone happen to know either the part number for heated/cooled seats or where to find them?

Reactions: WB73

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was looking around a bit while looking for some cooled/heated seats to put into my '13 SXT+. However, given how uncommon they are in anything prior to the 2015 models, I've been unable to find them for these years, only 2015+. I did come to find out that the floor pans in the 11-14s are the same as the ones in 15+ models. So theoretically, if I were to swap my stock seats and replace them with some out of a 2016 Charger R/T and put them into my '13 SXT+, would I run into any electrical or compatibility issues?

Alternatively, would anyone happen to know either the part number for heated/cooled seats or where to find them?
I tried to put 2014 seats in my 2013 and the connectors were different, ended up just swapping covers and cushions. Just check to make sure the connectors are the same on the sat you buy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
up to 2010 I think everything is compatible but then they add airbags in 2011. 2011 to 2014 are the same. 2015 the connections change and airbags change. 2015 to 2019 all good. Same goes with challenger, seats are also interchangeable but a little more work with challenger because seat belts connect differently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts