Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
It is still cheaper going an OEM route.

these still would be about the same price w shipping.

But have SRT embroidered on them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is still cheaper going an OEM route.

these still would be about the same price w shipping.

But have SRT embroidered on them.
I like those . Nice. Im not a purist about badging.

·
Registered
799 Posts
When I had my 2013 that came with cloth seats, I got lucky and found a low mile front-wrecked 2012 with factory leather in excellent shape. I got the front and rear seats for a total of $275.00. This was at PAR (Pasco Auto Recycling) in Hudson, Fl. They even pulled them and loaded them into my truck. Plus I gained power adjustment on the passenger seat. This was 3 years ago. Shop around, you might just be at the right place at the right time.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Someone on the other board (WHY do we still have 2?????????), said he got some 15-up 300S seats from a salvage yard, and they worked great. I'm looking for them right now myself.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Someone on the other board (WHY do we still have 2?????????), said he got some 15-up 300S seats from a salvage yard, and they worked great. I'm looking for them right now myself.
We've already had this conversation, quitcher bitchin lol

There is another Charger forum without a "z" and even though it's a TOTALLY separate forum and though some people overlap both, it does have different people on it, he thinks there should only be one because....I dunno, dementia I guess lol.

Really? Chrysler 300 seats will fit? Electric connections too?
Yep, same platform. Electricals will be direct as long as they're within the same year/family grouping.

·
Read Only
255 Posts
After having a ‘19 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (miss it a bunch) with heated and ventilated seats I now know what I must do. I gotta get those seats the upper models get. Loved the suede inserts and ventilation. My junk’s gotta be cooled dammit. I know I’ll have to wire a switch for the ventilation since my ‘18 R/T uconnect wasn’t programmed with that option but it’s a small price to pay for a cooler craw. Already got switches installed for my lights on my push bumper so not a big deal.

My main question is does any “R/T” package come with these big comfy leather / suede couch seats w/ ventilation? I’d rather not have the wrong model embroidered on them...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found out and not sure why, if you order directly from Katzkin they will charge you 1700 -1900, u can bargain down to 1500, but if you go to an upholstery place that is licensed by Katzkin you will only pay about 1200-1300, go figure, im waiting for my katzkin to arrive to get installed, price is 1250 installed, katzkin from upholstery place also comes with inserts for the door, the 1250 includes installation on those too

1 - 20 of 24 Posts