Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've seen a couple more of these show up on here, so it seems it is time for a dedicated thread for these special cars. And, as my baby just earned her stripes yesterday, and had her plumbing changed to a Dynomax 39518 last week, I'll let her start things off. :D

Mods are:

Dynomax 39518 Superturbo CB
Silver Stripes
Caliper covers
Piller script charger decals
Billet Technologies catchcan in red
Billet Technologies T-handle shifter in red
Chrome University of Michigan emblem on front bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Love the grill and steering wheel on those cars. Not sold on the seats though, not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I need a close up of the Michigan emblem. Go Blue!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Awesome Congrats

That's is awesome. I just purchase mine two weeks ago in Black. Was looking at red but it went fast. I took the black. It's only a SXT plus, but I love her. One the 100 year anniversary, can you switch out the caliber a to Brembo?? I thought it was only for SRT's??
This is my 100th Anniversary Edition. The silver stripes will be next.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Yes/No on the Brembo question. Can you do it? Yes. Is it an easy caliper swap? No.

Just like on the first gens, it requires the front spindle off a SRT/Super Bee model. You will then have to find different wheels, as the non-SRT wheels won't fit.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've seen a couple more of these show up on here, so it seems it is time for a dedicated thread for these special cars. And, as my baby just earned her stripes yesterday, and had her plumbing changed to a Dynomax 39518 last week, I'll let her start things off. :D

Mods are:

Dynomax 39518 Superturbo CB
Silver Stripes
Caliper covers
Piller script charger decals
Billet Technologies catchcan in red
Billet Technologies T-handle shifter in red
Chrome University of Michigan emblem on front bumper

Even though I just bought my Phantom Black Tri-Coat Pearl with Molten Red interior...yours is just awesome. That color was my second choice...but looking at yours with that silver/grey stripe I should gone with the high octane red pearl coat. Congrats!...you've got one bad Charger :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Bought my 100th Anniversary Edition 2014 Dodge Charger R/T last week. Had the windows tinted and the red hash stripes with the word "HEMI". It has the Phantom Black Tri-Coat Pearl with the black/Molten Red interior. Love the look, ride, handling and power of this bad boy. :eek:

I gave up a Black 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with Grey Stripes for this R/T and happy I did. I can finally relax driving this car. The SRT8 would get out of hand especially the rear end and begin to slide, light up the tires and fish tail. Scary ride sometimes..but it was fun while it lasted. :shakehead: :wow:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bought my 100th Anniversary Edition 2014 Dodge Charger R/T last week. Had the windows tinted and the red hash stripes with the word "HEMI". It has the Phantom Black Tri-Coat Pearl with the black/Molten Red interior. Love the look, ride, handling and power of this bad boy. :eek:

I gave up a Black 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with Grey Stripes for this R/T and happy I did. I can finally relax driving this car. The SRT8 would get out of hand especially the rear end and begin to slide, light up the tires and fish tail. Scary ride sometimes..but it was fun while it lasted. :shakehead: :wow:
Nothing but pure Awesomeness right there!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just picked up a 100th Anniversary Edition in the High Octane Red Pearl Coat. It has the Black/Molten Red interior. I would post pics, but it doesn't look as good as mrmac's and it is the same thing minus all the mods.

Nice looking car by the way, mrmac.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Okay, here is mine. It finally stopped raining here enough for me to wash it and get some pics.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 70 Posts