Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Okay, here is mine. It finally stopped raining here enough for me to wash it and get some pics.
Dam looking sweet but then I guess I a little bias lol :TU:

·
Registered
348 Posts
I've seen a couple more of these show up on here, so it seems it is time for a dedicated thread for these special cars. And, as my baby just earned her stripes yesterday, and had her plumbing changed to a Dynomax 39518 last week, I'll let her start things off. :D

Mods are:

Dynomax 39518 Superturbo CB
Silver Stripes
Caliper covers
Piller script charger decals
Billet Technologies catchcan in red
Billet Technologies T-handle shifter in red
Chrome University of Michigan emblem on front bumper

Looking good post a pic of that t handle like to see it thanks

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
All of these Chargers are looking great! Good job guys and keep it up!

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
LBZ Hemi,

Where did you get that T-Shifter? I feel like I would like to put one in my 100th Anniversary.
Got the dealer to throw it in on the deal. You can get the same handle off of ebay or amazon for around 125 bucks. I love It though nice and comfortable in your hand and makes a good place to rest your arm while driving

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Purchased mine back in March. I almost bought a black one, so glad I didn't.

These 2 show off the pearl a lil more

·
Registered
152 Posts

The lighting makes all the difference in how this color reflects. The car looks awesome! :wow:

·
Registered
348 Posts

The lighting makes all the difference in how this color reflects. The car looks awesome! :wow:
Welcome from CA to the century club nice choice in color but then i'm a little bias lol wanted the molten red interior dealer didn't have one but still love the black foundry

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mine. I have so much to do but love the look of the 100th anniversary. Since those pics I have taken the dealer license plate cover off and their sticker. Actually took these pics and then took them off. I was too excited and needed the pics. I love this color. I wish the beach picture would have came out better. I'm going again this weekend so will have to try it again.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Mine. I have so much to do but love the look of the 100th anniversary. Since those pics I have taken the dealer license plate cover off and their sticker. Actually took these pics and then took them off. I was too excited and needed the pics. I love this color. I wish the beach picture would have came out better. I'm going again this weekend so will have to try it again.

Sweet looking Charger! :TU: I was tempted to get Header Orange and even Plum Crazy Purple, but I chose Bright White. :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was going to get a fully loaded Header Orange Road & Track edition, but I went with the HOR Pearl Coat 100th Anniversary Edition. I get a lot of compliments on it and I have not looked back.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was going to get a fully loaded Header Orange Road & Track edition, but I went with the HOR Pearl Coat 100th Anniversary Edition. I get a lot of compliments on it and I have not looked back.
Like one salesman told me the Header Orange is real pretty but can you live with it. :4-dontknow:

It looks good on other people's cars....;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ha live with it. When my wife and pulled up to the dealership I pointed it out to her and she goes "whoa that's really orange". Did you know that's what you were getting into? I started laughing but we love the color.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ha live with it. When my wife and pulled up to the dealership I pointed it out to her and she goes "whoa that's really orange". Did you know that's what you were getting into? I started laughing but we love the color.
I like it, but I would prefer Hemi Orange. Either way, I could have lived with it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
mrmac,

Very sharp 100th indeed. I like the extra visual mods. I want to do the Mopar stripe (4inch stripe then .5inch space then .5inch stripe) but the wife doesn't think it looks that great but I love it. I'll have to keep working on it cause I have to get that on the car. I have other mods I want to do right now so that can wait.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts