Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have single gauge pods for the LX cars wrapped in factory matched colors, along with matching passenger pillars.

Here are the colors for each year / interior:
05-07 Grey
05-07 Light Fleck
08-10 DW1 Pearl

Pic above shows the 2 gauge pod, but just for color / name reference.

To order the single gauge pod (and with the option to add the matching passenger pillar): http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/sx-lx-gp1.htm

The single gauge pod is $199.88 and the matching passenger pillar is $45.88.

We have the 05-07 Light Fleck and 08-10 DW1 Pearl in stock to ship the same day, and the 05-07 Grey are being made now and will be in stock soon.

We have lots of gauge pods in stock!!

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Those are Purty :D

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you have one of our gauge pods installed, please post up a pic here!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Very nice! but I don't think I have enough extras with my car, nor the knowledge on how to properly hook up the gauges to my car, to really make proper use of these. Ah well...

·
Registered
268 Posts
These gauge pods are awesome... I had to wait a little while to get mine :4-dontknow: ... ABSOLUTELY NO FAULT of Speedlogix.... but it was worth it...Mikey knows my pain....:4-wavey:

The guage position is the best I've seen in the LX's. Color match is great.

I heard they used a visor clip from a 2010 Charger to match the platinum color. :gy:The color match is dead on and many people don't even notice the gauges are in there.... that's great.

Buy these! Trust me.... you'll be happy with the unit.

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts!
4,974 Posts
hopefully when my car is turbo'd in jan ill be in the market for one of these
Let us know when you are ready!

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
I have to say, I have been thinking about trading mine in for one of those....... most on the market are plastic and just close in color..... there are the real deal and color matched with fabric..... they are as close to stock as you can get:TU:

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
we've got pillar gauge pods in stock for immediate shipping!!!:TU:

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
We've got the single gauge pods in stock! Perfect for you guys that want a nice mount for your Trinity!

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Single pods are in stock! This is perfect if you're looking for a nice mount for your Trinity!:TU:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts