Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SiriusXM Guardian subscription is ending at the end of the month. Is it worth to renew? Who has renewed and why?

My Charger came with the complimentary 1 year subscription of emergency services, remote services, and security services.

I mostly stream music from my phone to the Uconnect via Bluetooth. I listen to CNN and other channels but not too often. Haven’t had to use any of the emergency or security services. I’ve used the remote lock feature if I think I forgot to lock the car with the key FOB.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I think you've answered your own question...if you hardly use it, it's a matter of justifying the cost....me personally, I didn't renew cause I end up listening to music on my 128gb flash drive, and never in my life have I needed to use any emergency services, that's what my phone is for...and me personally always use the passive entry to lock the doors and only once it didn't work because my key fob fell out of the pocket of my hoodie and the doors wouldn't lock with recognizing the key fob still being in the car....

just my broke ass half a. 01 though!

the music channels were nice to have, just didn't dig the mono sound quality...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Just FYI - Guardian is only the telematics services. Your SiriusXM audio is a separate subscription.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts