Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is the skinny on this. I went to the track about 2 weeks ago and got a chance to run a brand new Viper Convertible........... I was drooling over the possbility of the match and finally got my chance....

After I raced him I said to myself "I wish I had video of this"..... I went to the track by myself that night

Well, a friend on facebook randomly posted this video! I had no idea he was there or even taking video of this!! I was shocked and so happy:D

Here is the time slip from the run

·
Staffing since 2008
20,667 Posts
Hot damn Dan, thats awesome. Your Reaction time and your 1/4 mile are outstanding

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hot damn Dan, thats awesome. Your Reaction time and your 1/4 mile are outstanding

Thanks Bro!! We both hopped off the line pretty quick!

I also finally figured out how to drop my 60ft some more, so next time I should really smoke him:D

Plus next time I will be running a 350 shot, lol

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome friggin deal. A viper just went down, whats next in your path?:box2:

LOL.... I dunno, I have a few Chargers and Maggies running down here that are close to 9s........

At least we have a good group of Mopars to whip up on the locals.....:D

·
Registered
557 Posts
holy crap, that was beautiful. Im tearing up over here

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Holy shit!!!! You smoke his ass, Dan! I guess practice makes perfect! Your times are badass! :TU: You know what's coming! :D

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Awesome run Dan. Just awesome!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
That. Is. Awesome.

LOL I bet he was shocked to see you pulling him like that!!! Way to go. Mama is proud!! :D:D

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Nice job Dan. You're right, you didn't just beat him, you smoked him.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nice pass, Dan. The last I saw you run, you actually had more crew members than when they were filming passtime.

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice pass, Dan. The last I saw you run, you actually had more crew members than when they were filming passtime.

LMAO!!! I had Sammy with me, everyone else is just my race posse:D

·
Registered
274 Posts
I was going to post a video where I killed a stroker nitroused Charger, but I can't seem to get the video released. :)

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was going to post a video where I killed a stroker nitroused Charger, but I can't seem to get the video released. :)

LOL, post it up!! I have no shame is losing to you bro...... now Tony on the other hand:rolleyes:

·
Registered
274 Posts
LOL, post it up!! I have no shame is losing to you bro...... now Tony on the other hand:rolleyes:

I don't have any video. I tried having my 75 year old dad videotape one time for me. He got some nice shots of the sidewalk and the bleachers. Unfortunately, there was no footage of my car.

I guess I need some posse.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts