Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what up,

Not sure about this look.....

I have color shift lights and they don't come thru as good....obviously...but...I will have to see what it looks like at night.....

What do yall think?

Headlight Covers (not from Luxe)
Fog smoke tint (from Luxe)

Reactions: v8alex8 and MadMaxx

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I think it looks stealth! Depending on your light output for those color changers...might not work out I agree...take some night shots!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks awesome!
Tinted my headlights with Luxe medium tint. They look great, but decreased the light output big time! Especially noticable on dark stretches of road, but not bad around town. After installing these, I changed my mind about tinting my fog lights. My eyes are not what they once were, and the fogs help out on those dark stretches.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks awesome!
Tinted my headlights with Luxe medium tint. They look great, but decreased the light output big time! Especially noticable on dark stretches of road, but not bad around town. After installing these, I changed my mind about tinting my fog lights. My eyes are not what they once were, and the fogs help out on those dark stretches.
I agree....for a min...I couldn't tell if my headlights were even on at night....I am going to give it a week....if not...I will return them.....I like the look but....I want to see too....lol

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I agree....for a min...I couldn't tell if my headlights were even on at night....I am going to give it a week....if not...I will return them.....I like the look but....I want to see too....lol
Another alternative is ViVViD's headlight tint..which according to vids by CK WRAPS, they don't cut light output as much as probably what you are running,

Check this vid out by him...he's taught me a lot about wrapping!

Reactions: gmatriix

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking good. From experience....you'll get used to driving in the dark lol.
LOL

I am big time on the fence about this....lol 30days to return....lol

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Smoked Out vid

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had to edit the video...smh

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey what up,

Not sure about this look.....

I have color shift lights and they don't come thru as good....obviously...but...I will have to see what it looks like at night.....

What do yall think?

Headlight Covers (not from Luxe)
Fog smoke tint (from Luxe)
I like it . I have the same on mine . I have to be honest, I think they don’t allow enough light through . How about you ?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The don't...I agree....I took mine off temporarily....when I feel like I want them on....I will just put them on....

I do like the choice to have them on or not..:)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The do look good tho..

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts