Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem my anti-theft light is on but it is on solid red it's not even blinking I called a locksmith and he did not know what to do and I was told that I was completely locked out of the system so I cannot even reprogram a new key into the car my vehicle is completely not responding to me at all I just need ideas what should I do

·
Registered
858 Posts
Not really enough information here, but from what there is, it sounds like a bad keyfob. Use the other one.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Probably not your car.

Reactions: Engtwoine

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe I need a new PCM because I am completely locked out of the system and I don't know if I may just need a new skin module or a new key fob

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have a problem my anti-theft light is on but it is on solid red it's not even blinking I called a locksmith and he did not know what to do and I was told that I was completely locked out of the system so I cannot even reprogram a new key into the car my vehicle is completely not responding to me at all I just need ideas what should I do
Hi ChrisM,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist.

Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts