Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Soon to be new Charger owner here. I have a 2020 Widebody Scatpack on order. Indigo blue with the Carbon Stripes, fairly loaded except for the tech package. Super excited! Hoping no more than 3 more weeks. Owned a 2016 Challenger Scat in the past and decided to go with a Charger this time. I'm from Indianapolis.

·
Registered
410 Posts
When I ordered mine it took 2 months and seems to be the common amount out time it takes. I have seen it take less and i have seen it take 1 person 4 months but 2 months seems to be what i have been told

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They seem to be pumping them out pretty quick (sold orders). Mine is built already, ordered on the 10th of this Month. I know the next step takes a while, so 3 weeks is probably a best case scenario.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
9,116 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh, and congrats on your new Scat!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey everyone! Soon to be new Charger owner here. I have a 2020 Widebody Scatpack on order. Indigo blue with the Carbon Stripes, fairly loaded except for the tech package. Super excited! Hoping no more than 3 more weeks. Owned a 2016 Challenger Scat in the past and decided to go with a Charger this time. I'm from Indianapolis.
Good to hear, Thanks for you participation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts