Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: azoth99

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
you need to send this to JarZ. so they can add it to their collection

What exhaust do you have. Man your ride sounds killer.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have Dynatech longtube headers along with their hi-flow cats and mid pipes, and JBA 2.5inch Cat-back system.
Maybe JarZ will chime in.

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
I love my Dynatechs. what differences have you noticed with your torque converter as far as daily driving goes? How much different does the car act/respond? Obviously it launches better, but I'm just curious about regular motoring?

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I have the Billet stator converter wich is better than the original one from Pro-torque. The drivability is really good and is just like, if not better, than stock. Its a really nice touch with the cam. My cam is designed for low-mid range power so the converter makes it even more torquey. I just kind of wish I would have went with a little bit higher stall. I went with the 2800 stall. I kind of wish I had gotten a 3000 or 3200 stall to put me a little bit farther in my powerband. Still a great improvement regardless though. Wouldn't be the same without it.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A cam cost around 450 dollars. heads another 1500 or so. Installation can vary from 500-1400 dollars depending on who you go to.

My complete exhuast system cost me around 2500 dollars.

I have many other upgrades other than just those 2 though.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the comments

·
Registered
513 Posts
sounds nice, it's so rare to see a nicely cammed RT out there!

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the replies

1 - 13 of 13 Posts