Spyder Halogen Headlights for 2013 Charger Questions?

Discussion in 'Custom Charger Interior and Exterior Lighting' started by chargerdan13, Aug 20, 2017.

1. chargerdan13

chargerdan13 New Member

Vehicle:
    Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2013
    Trim?:
    SE
    Color?:
    Granite Crystal
    I would like to replace my OEM factory Halogen headlights in my 13 Charger SE with Spyder
    Dodge Charger 11-14 Projector Headlights - Halogen Model Only ( Not Compatible With Xenon/HID Model ) - Light Tube DRL - Black - High H1 (Included) - Low H7 (Included).

Need info on these from members that have them. Do you like them? I have DRL on mine, if I replace with the Spyders, Will the LED light bars in the Spyder's still work as the DRL? I thought I saw a thread that said in order to make them work you would have to run with your parking lights on?
    Any info would be great!
    Thanks

NW15Charger likes this.
  2. NW15Charger

NW15Charger Member

Vehicle:
    Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2015
    Trim?:
    SRT8
    Color?:
    Tungsten
    I had aftermarket halo headlights on my Magnum, pretty sure you can take the wire that powers the DRL and hook it up to maybe your side marker lamps or even a switch.

I bet you can even run them to your ACC in the fusebox so as soon as the car comes on those light bars come on as well.

I am planning to get some aftermarket headlights for my 12 SRT8 and will wire them the same way.