Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Fastman ported throttle body, DurangoSRT steering wheel with minor blemish (See photos). I also have stock 6.4intake manifold from my 16 Challenger Scat Pack. I used the throttle body for afew thousand miles but removed it when I purchased a Magnusom Superchargedwhich I've yet to install. I purchased the Durango SRT steering wheel off eBaybut never installed due to lost interest. My stock 6.4 intake manifold only hasapproximately 4K miles on it. I purchased a used one off eBay and shipped to MMXfor porting, removed the stock one and just left it sitting in my garage. If you'rewondering why I'm selling, 2 reasons, 1 I just purchased an 07 Grand Cherokee SRT8 andwill be focusing on it opposed to my Scat Pack for the time being. 2, I boughta new Magnusom Supercharged last year that I've yet to install, I may beselling it at a later date to a possible stroker for my Jeep. Below arethe prices.

Ported throttle body $225.00 shipped
Durango SRT steering wheel $325.00 shipped
Stock 6.4 intake manifold $285.00 plus shipping
Prices are stateside only. Will shave a little off price for local purchase. Ineed to weigh and measure intake manifold to determine shipping cost throughUPS or fedex.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Good stuff man! What year Durango did the steering wheel come out of, and do you have the airbag unit & cover?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Airbag came from 18 Durango SRT8. I only have What's pictured. No airbag or cover. There are several how to do it videos on YouTube, retaining the Original air bag and cover. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Airbag came from 18 Durango SRT8. I only have What's pictured. No airbag or cover. There are several how to do it videos on YouTube, retaining the Original air bag and cover. Thanks!
Thanks, but that's a crucial part of the whole thing as prices on them are more than a steering wheel...and was looking to do the swap, so can't use my airbag/cover as mine is a '14...and yeah, seen all those vids years ago...Thanks though!

Might be interested in the intake & throttle body though....if the price is right that is...;)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
You know if the steering wheel would fit a 15 Charger and are the airbags the same?
It should fit a '15, as '15-current is the same design including the airbag/cover.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it will fit 15 and newer airbags and cover. A search on youtube will yield many swaps on challegers and chargers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Steering wheel still for sale?

I have a Fastman ported throttle body, DurangoSRT steering wheel with minor blemish (See photos). I also have stock 6.4intake manifold from my 16 Challenger Scat Pack. I used the throttle body for afew thousand miles but removed it when I purchased a Magnusom Superchargedwhich I've yet to install. I purchased the Durango SRT steering wheel off eBaybut never installed due to lost interest. My stock 6.4 intake manifold only hasapproximately 4K miles on it. I purchased a used one off eBay and shipped to MMXfor porting, removed the stock one and just left it sitting in my garage. If you'rewondering why I'm selling, 2 reasons, 1 I just purchased an 07 Grand Cherokee SRT8 andwill be focusing on it opposed to my Scat Pack for the time being. 2, I boughta new Magnusom Supercharged last year that I've yet to install, I may beselling it at a later date to a possible stroker for my Jeep. Below arethe prices.

Prices are stateside only. Will shave a little off price for local purchase. Ineed to weigh and measure intake manifold to determine shipping cost throughUPS or fedex.
eering

·
Registered
6 Posts

Is the 6.4 intake manifold still available?

·
Registered
3 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts