Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I FINALLY got around to getting the SRT rear end installed along with the Peddars suspension parts I ordered. Unfortunately the SRT sway bars I got from another member turned out to be the same ones I already had on my '09 R/T....no big deal. Listed below are the parts that I have up for sale. I will list prices individually but will work with you if you are interested in more than one part.
SRT front /rear sway bars w/ end links (from an '08 with only 8k miles on it) - $150
'09 R/T differential (2.65:1) - $500
Hubs and wheel bearing assembly - $100
Complete R/T driveshaft - $150
210mm rear axels - $200
(one axel will be missing a tone ring as one of the SRT tone rings I just put in was damaged)
R/T springs (front and rear - springs for NON-novimat shocks - $125
I'll post up picks when I get a chance. I had some front control arm bushings that were on backorder that should be in next week and I'm in process of tinting/color matching the tails. To this point the lights are only tinted but not quite right. Thanks for looking. If any of you know of someone looking please pass this along.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated pricing

Ok, so I FINALLY got around to getting the SRT rear end installed along with the Peddars suspension parts I ordered. Unfortunately the SRT sway bars I got from another member turned out to be the same ones I already had on my '09 R/T....no big deal. Listed below are the parts that I have up for sale. I will list prices individually but will work with you if you are interested in more than one part.
SRT front /rear sway bars w/ end links (from an '08 with only 8k miles on it) - $150 - SOLD!!!
'09 R/T differential (2.65:1) - $250 (new price)
Hubs and wheel bearing assembly - $100
Complete R/T driveshaft - $150
210mm rear axels - $100 (new price)
(one axel will be missing a tone ring as one of the SRT tone rings I just put in was damaged)
R/T springs (front and rear - springs for NON-novimat shocks - $125
I'll post up picks when I get a chance. I had some front control arm bushings that were on backorder that should be in next week and I'm in process of tinting/color matching the tails. To this point the lights are only tinted but not quite right. Thanks for looking. If any of you know of someone looking please pass this along.
Prices updated (thanks for the advice forum members)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts