Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OK guys!!! "Let The Modding Begin" with A.R. Headers' direct bolt-in S/S long tube header systems. Based on the LX platform header design, our Challenger systems were tweaked for additional clearance and better fit. All traditional ARH features come standard including 3/8" thick flanges with hand ported inlets, U.S. made 304 S/S throughout, merge collectors with scavenger spikes, 200 cell metallic substrate cats, and your choice of 1-3/4"or 1-7/8" primary headers. Expect outstanding performance gains throughout the rpm range. For peak performance we recommend street and/or dyno tuning.

If you need additional info please let me know or check our website. [url]www.americanracingheaders.com[/URL]

Thanks
Anthony
ARH

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I'm liking the clearance on these; my Magnaflow HF cats sit way too low to the ground for me; I've actually "high centered" my car on a steep driveway with these. (Thanks, Arby's!)

·
Registered
457 Posts
They look really nice. Wonder if the cats will give a check light?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'm liking the clearance on these; my Magnaflow HF cats sit way too low to the ground for me; I've actually "high centered" my car on a steep driveway with these. (Thanks, Arby's!)
I know how you feel... I keep hitting my cut-outs:TD:

nice looking headers:TU:

·
Registered
733 Posts

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Can you pass emissions with the rear o2's off?
I don't know the answer to that question, since they don't test in my neck of the woods. I would guess it will fail with them on OR off, since there are no cats in this system.
*EDIT* -it does have cats, so IDK....

·
Registered
733 Posts
I would LOVE to get a set of these. Look Kick Ass and I'm sure perform as well as they look. But I need to pass emissions every year........:(

·
Registered
3,561 Posts

·
Registered
10,014 Posts
You might PM Anthony for the costs guys, this is a great deal, I know when I am ready it will definately be ARH that I call!

·
Registered
911 Posts
hey Anthony,

will these work with the new heads on my '10 srt charger? we have different ports.
these things are absolutely sick looking

·
Registered
733 Posts
Would these work with stock cats or would I be defeating the purpose????

·
Registered
911 Posts
Would these work with stock cats or would I be defeating the purpose????
i don't think they would work with the stock cats because these are long tubes. i didn't see any shorty headers from them for the 6.1 which would bolt up to your mid pipes.
these are the header/mids combo. :TU:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts