Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
First off, I'm not very handy and know very little about working on vehicles (I am trying to learn some as I would like to be able to work on my charger). This past weekend my car suddenly wouldn't start. I get a small click sound all the lights and radio turn on and that's it. I got a mechanic to look at replacing the starter but he said it was actually the lead cable going to the starter that had some corrosion built up. He cleaned it off and it started back up. The next day it wouldn't turn on again. I can't get him back out till this weekend so I just thought of asking you guys if y'all have any input.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey guys!
First off, I'm not very handy and know very little about working on vehicles (I am trying to learn some as I would like to be able to work on my charger). This past weekend my car suddenly wouldn't start. I get a small click sound all the lights and radio turn on and that's it. I got a mechanic to look at replacing the starter but he said it was actually the lead cable going to the starter that had some corrosion built up. He cleaned it off and it started back up. The next day it wouldn't turn on again. I can't get him back out till this weekend so I just thought of asking you guys if y'all have any input.

Thanks for your help!
Hi @RyGut806 - I certainly understand why this would be concerning! If you're not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your dealer at any point, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Mark
DodgeCares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts