Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Dave
3,633 Posts
I noticed that people are shying away from comments on this... I will do the same... mostly to keep things clean around here. :D

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
haha I posted a couple of pics on Facebook and received a few comments on messenger (so the wives wouldn't find out) from some married male friends, basically thanking me for giving their engines a little rev. Straight guys are going to look, that's a given. And I'm ok with that, since I now know it's a healthy thing for them to do, lol.

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well???? Let's see 'em Ron!! LOL
LOL, No can do brother, I have a very jealous wife, beings I'm a super hero and all ;) Or was that a super spender? Oh heck I can't remember what she was screaming at the time, but we'll just run with super hero :)

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
LOL, No can do brother, I have a very jealous wife, beings I'm a super hero and all ;) Or was that a super spender? Oh heck I can't remember what she was screaming at the time, but we'll just run with super hero :)
Well, since Ron won't post a pic of his super hero get-up, here's another pic, maybe changing from quiet office worker into Wonder Woman? LOL stay healthy, my friends.

·
Dave
3,633 Posts
There's a "view count"?! Lol

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
There's a "view count"?! Lol
Yup. When in the Jokes/Humour subgroup, look at the right-hand columns and see who posted last, how many posts are in the thread and how many views. Today alone it's gone up about 50, lol.

:TU:Sweet pic Ladybug!! I think you missed your calling!!:TU::TU::gy:
Thank you. When I was three I announced to the gathered family that I wanted to be a Playboy Bunny. Bit of a shock to the grandparents. Never did follow through on my "dream" lol but these pics I had taken for my 40th birthday are keeping Hubby happy. And my fellow Z members healthy :D Damn, now I know the meaning of "youth is wasted on the young." If only I had this knowledge and confidence when I was 25 :shakehead:

·
Dave
3,633 Posts
Yup. When in the Jokes/Humour subgroup, look at the right-hand columns and see who posted last, how many posts are in the thread and how many views. Today alone it's gone up about 50, lol.
Haha, I was just kidding. I've just completely ignored that bit of the forum, as I typically don't have the window maximized and usually only look for unread posts. Anyway, I guess with a pic like that, how could you not want to know how many times people are checking it out? ;)

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
LOL I didn't take notice of the view count until you made mention of people shying away from comments. I don't need comments, it's the looks that will keep you all healthy!

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice job, ya made everyone spontaneously turn and look over their shoulder for the wife. Your paying for any neck injurys that happen in my thread ;)

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
I assume most guys are on here in secret anyway, trying to avoid the "Are you on that car forum again?!?!" wrath. I will not be paying anyone's chiropractic bills lol.

Maybe I should start my own thread, in the "No Holds Barred" area ;)

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I assume most guys are on here in secret anyway, trying to avoid the "Are you on that car forum again?!?!" wrath. I will not be paying anyone's chiropractic bills lol.

Maybe I should start my own thread, in the "No Holds Barred" area ;)
LOL, that's been done, I don't recommend it Jeanette :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts