Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering swapping to the 180mph cluster with EVIC for my 08 RT. I already purchased a new steering wheel with buttons and will be getting the homelink unit also.

Does anyone know of or recommend anyone to do the programming to the TIPM to enable the buttons and full EVIC menu?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I recently put in the same stuff you are talking about, but even with the APPCar software i only have about 70% work-ability. I have been asking around about the TIPM, but I cant get a good answer as to what I need to do. I'm all for getting a TIPM from a donor car if that is what it takes. To your question about programming the dash for mileage, I really cant answer. I got an RT cluster that had more miles than the original.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can take a look at the Tazer and see if will do what you want. I have the Tazer but only used it to enable SRT Performance pages, EVIC timers, etc ...

https://www.zautomotive.com/product/tazer/
Tazer doesnt work on the 08's as far as I know. App Car let me test their software before purchasing and it worked great. Everything is working so I ended up buying a license.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts