Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was on instagram on my friends phone and saw on his news feed some guy who had switched all the blue interior Lighting to Purple , So aprarently it is possible and has been done, but How? I mean i wouldnt mind purple either if they cant do red since its still unique and my birth month so no problems with purple. Just wondering if anyone here has done it or seen somebody else has done it?:4-dontknow:
Sorry just to clarify , he changed the lighting from the shifter bezel,interior door handles,and all the buttons on the dashboard (a/c,volume,defogger) along with that i saw he did something i thought was really cool , on his speedometer he had 0-80 in blue and 85-140 in red.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
POst pics please!

That speedo thing sounds interesting...

Just gotta find out what the bulbs are and then remove the trim pieces to swap em out. Check with AAC lighting. THey are badass and probably know what bulbs you'd need.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
POst pics please!

That speedo thing sounds interesting...

Just gotta find out what the bulbs are and then remove the trim pieces to swap em out. Check with AAC lighting. THey are badass and probably know what bulbs you'd need.
Alright ill ask my friend to find the guys pics . But i think i saw the speedo change blue to red before somewhere here before but not the other lighting

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I think I seen a video on youtube in that...you have to pull out your dash n replace the leds...not sure about the one under the radio..hope you dont have to remove that bezel for that light..lol doesnt seem far fetch just tedious....

·
Registered
766 Posts
Sliderz on the 11 forum pulled his dash and soldered LED's to his instrument panel in order to replace them on the speedometer. Might be his video you're watching on YouTube. He did 2, his and his ole lady's charger.

You're probably gonna have to solder each individual led on there, and it can be any color you want. But it's going to be a pain in the ass tho

1 - 5 of 5 Posts