Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from a guy in Roundrock TX who told me he woke up this morning to his chally blocked and without wheels. Wasn't quite sure where to post this thread but thought i would start here. The wheels are SRT8 with Toyo tires, his name is Scott and his number is 254-421-1050 if you happen to come across any new CL postings or ebay. etc. I told him to get in touch with his local mopar clubs and Austin LX to get the word out.

·
Staffing since 2008
20,667 Posts
I cant do anything right now, but when I get home Ill post up on DFWLX. He needs to get ahold of Capital City Modern Mopar

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Sorry to hear that, I hate ****ing thieves..:mad:

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Man what the F**K is wrong with people.....i understand poverty but shit man, people work hard for their stuff and some ass just comes and takes it......that just sucks, hopefully this guy gets caught :3-angry1:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
They probably got him for the tires alone.

It would have been nice to catch them in the act, shoot them and tell the cops he lunged at him with the tire iron.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Yeah thats a good question, now that i see things like this im thinking about getting a set. Cant trust much out there. And TrainedKilla, that situation would definately hold up in court! "Self defense officer!":TU:

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
That sucks, Shawna! :shakehead: I hate thieves with a passion! We'll keep a look out in this area!

BTW, I moved your thread for you!

·
Banned
1,959 Posts
the locks for wheels is kind of a hit or miss! i thought that it would be harder to get the actual key for the locks. i lost mine and went to discount tire and they sold me a gorilla replacement for 4 dollars. im preatty sure the people who stole the wheels knew what they was doing... a FRiEND maybe? somebody close./.....

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
ah good point my friend, nevertheless, the locks should be a detterent , but if these thieves are very knowledgable of whats going on, then yeah it would be much easier for them to accomplish

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for getting the word out. I really hope something good comes out of this situation

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
lol @ "babymama drama"

Aren't we all!

·
Staffing since 2008
20,667 Posts
I wont jack this thread, but yea, knee deep in it as the divorce moves forward

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Man that sucks! But on the bright side it's a good excuse to buy new shoes!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts