Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
It did not come with these? I went back and looked at DrBills and his appear to have these nuts?

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It did not come with these? I went back and looked at DrBills and his appear to have these nuts?
To my knowledge they have not come with any of the braces. I'm told there brand new.

Since you already got the brace ya know i won't charge you any shipping bro.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Do you still have my shipping information? Can I just paypal you the money?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Yes please sir.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Money is sent! Thanks again!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Before:

After:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I get crazy amounts of compliments on the strut tower brace and the new hardware makes a big difference in looks in my opinion! Thanks alot J! Awesome Customer Service!

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Looks great. Yeah I put that brace on my Christmas list.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
You will love it! It is one of my favorite MODs.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Oh I know. Gonna get mine painted of course. I have a few things I am ordering from Jason in the next few months. Gotta support my buddy and small business!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
He is excellent on Customer Service, you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
439 Posts
What exactly does a strut brace do?

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What exactly does a strut brace do?
A strut bar, or commonly known as a strut brace or a strut tower brace, is designed to tie the two opposing strut towers together to form a single unit. This is to minimize the strut tower flex during hard cornering.
When taking a turn, a car's strut towers normally flex. This may cause the losing of some traction. The strut tower brace keeps the strut towers from flexing. They distribute the pressure applied to one strut tower when taking a turn on both towers instead of just one.
This results to improved chassis rigidity. Understeer is reduced, the tire wear is improved and metal fatigue is minimized in the strut tower portion. Adding a brace between these two strut towers is a great way to solidify a vehicle's suspension.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
And it looks sexy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Schaweet. Good to know, I've been wondering too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts