Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
We are running a special on REM matrix braces / subframe connectors for the Charger/300C/Magnum (LX) and we have 6 sets available.

The sale price is well below our regular price and we're throwing in free shipping, too!! Details are below ...

LX (Charger, 300C, Magnum)
$289 SHIPPED
to the US48
To order: http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/306-5014.htm

(Shown in red for pics only; actual product is powder coated black)

Only 6 sets available at this special price, so don't miss out!

·
Registered
897 Posts
So very tempting at that price . . . especially since I just got my Razor's Edge body brace this afternoon.

·
Registered
90 Posts
We are running a special on REM matrix braces / subframe connectors for the Charger/300C/Magnum (LX) and we have 6 sets available.

The sale price is well below our regular price and we're throwing in free shipping, too!! Details are below ...

LX (Charger, 300C, Magnum)
$289 SHIPPED
to the US48
To order: [url]http://www.bmcspeedshop.com/product_p/306-5014.htm[/URL]

(Shown in red for pics only; actual product is powder coated black)

Only 6 sets available at this special price, so don't miss out!
OMG! So...so...te...tempting! You guys are going to force me to have to live in my vehicle with all the money I am spending on it! LOL!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tunnel braces on are in stock, though!

·
Registered
130 Posts
How much is the tunnel brace? I just got a ticket, so my bank has a dent in it... My plan has been to get the sub frames with the tunnel brace for a while now. I just figure I mide as well install the tunnel brace while I'm down there

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts!
4,082 Posts

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Mikey, do you have any profile pics of this? I'm concerned about ground clearance. I'd like to see a side shot. Do these hang lower than the RE tunnel brace?

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Oh, and thanks for hookin' me up with the LC-1 O2 sensor. My mechanic was impressed with it, and it bolted right up to the Aeroforce gauges I got from you guys, too. :TU::TU:
(Sorry for thread jack.)

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We'll get some profile pics of the braces installed for you!!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We still have a few sets left at this price!!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mikey, do you have any profile pics of this? I'm concerned about ground clearance. I'd like to see a side shot. Do these hang lower than the RE tunnel brace?
Here are a couple angles to help show you how they look installed ...

Thanks to 1fst4dr for the pics!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Lisa can you send me a pm with the cost of the install and if i wanted them powder coated.....like i need to say i want them green, lol please
thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts