·
Registered
366 Posts
Damn skippy! :TU:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen some so called Superbees on ebay with all the decals on the exterior but no dash plaque, maybe trying to scam?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
These are the colors of the Superbees : 2007-Detonator Yellow, 2008-B5 Blue, and 2009-Hemi Orange. They all have dash plaques, 2007 and 2008-1,000 units for each year; 2009-425 units.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I've seen some so called Superbees on ebay with all the decals on the exterior but no dash plaque, maybe trying to scam?
I'd be worried about any Bee being sold minus a dash plaque. It's not that hard to customize a regular SRT8 into a Super Bee look-alike. The plaque would be the main issue.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree, but the colors are there, yellow, blue, and orange. Excuse the wrong definition of colors, but the badge is not shown on the car. Maybe it's a collector thing?

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts
I agree, but the colors are there, yellow, blue, and orange. Excuse the wrong definition of colors, but the badge is not shown on the car. Maybe it's a collector thing?
Not to forget that the stitching on the seats and center console are color matched to the car.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Does anyone know if the regular srt8 have production #'s

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not to forget that the stitching on the seats and center console are color matched to the car.
Just adding, my 07' Superbee #998 has a carbon fiber dash, not color matched to the detonator yellow.
I've seen a few Daytona's that have been stung with all kinds of Superbee stickers, Don't be fooled. The seats are a dead giveaway, if someone goes to the trouble of switching seats, they might as well just buy the SRT Superbee.

·
Registered
202 Posts
What is the difference between the regular srt8 and the super bee? Besides colors plaques and decals i mean.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
The way to find out is by the vin. Take it to the dealer and they can tell you. Also like everyone else said by the seats, evic, and yes SRTs do have limited numbers but I can't find the thread.

·
Registered
457 Posts
What is the difference between the regular srt8 and the super bee? Besides colors plaques and decals i mean.
The complete SuperBee package is : Unique Rims, unique color, seats matching color stiching, all have the 30 gig Nav/Music option and sunroof, dash plaque, SuperBee logos, including a SuperBee logo in the EVIC....personally, I feel for the extra money, the engine power should have been +20hp on a standard SRT8 to differentiate the package and make it worth the added value.

·
Registered
202 Posts
.personally, I feel for the extra money, the engine power should have been +20hp on a standard SRT8 to differentiate the package and make it worth the added value.
Yeah i agree I thought the super bee had something extra performance wise, now that i know it doesn't im kinda glad i didnt spend the extra money. (no offense to you superbee owners, they are still bad ass chargers:D)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts