Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to the movies with my fiancee last saturday when some guys waved me down into the local sonic. They wanted to race me, I did the usual I don't know my cars not that fast. Haha They smiled at each other and asked me to follow them. First I raced a heavely noded 5.0 mustang. I took him 2-0 no problem. The second guy was a 2006 6.0L GTO (long tubes 150 shot with tune and other bolt ons). He wanted 30 mph roll on. Took him 3-0. The last guy was supposedly their fastest, 2002 WS6 Trans Am (heads, Magic Stick 3 cam from texas speed, long tubes, cai, and other bolt ons) I took him 2-0. I later found out that you can beat these guys all day and they will still have excuses.

·
6,574 Posts
Had to check the mod list. Were you spraying for the races?

Do you know if the GTO was a stick or auto? a 30 roll doesn't seem like a good spot for it. The Trans Am should have been real fast. Nice kills all around.

Your 7 kills get my 7 rep power...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had to check the mod list. Were you spraying for the races?

Do you know if the GTO was a stick or auto? a 30 roll doesn't seem like a good spot for it. The Trans Am should have been real fast. Nice kills all around.

Your 7 kills get my 7 rep power...

The GTO was stick, I had a wet 75 shot in.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yikes. Way to go!!

·
6,574 Posts
hmm a 30 roll. Oh well. I'll let you know if I see this one the GTo forum. Of course if it ends up there you know you actually got detroyed by bus lengths. lol

·
6,574 Posts
I looked. Didn't see anything posted yet. I'd love to get a run like you did. Even if I got my ass kicked. Nothing here plays.

·
Dodge Charger Forum Soul Collector
0 Posts
The video is at the bottom of the post, if you werent driving a goat most of the time then maybe you could see it lol jk

·
Dodge Charger Forum Soul Collector
0 Posts
lol maybe it has something to do with your computer but its a link within the text towards the bottom right of the post.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts