Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can they be found? I have a 2013 and think I'm going to do a General Grant version.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Uh, can't help you with where one may be found, IF it can be found. I suspect it will probably have to be custom fabricated. I cannot imagine it looking good though. But I would be interested in seeing it.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! Whoa, 12k? I can't go that route. Modifying the $875 1970 wing might be doable though. I'll have to mock up cardboard or something to get an idea first. That Challenger isn't that good of a look in my eyes.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Anytime!! I think that 12K price is like a whole lot that come with like a front clip and more goodies for the Chally. You can maybe call them directly and see if they’ll beat the $875 price

Reactions: TomO

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
General Grant wasn't done on a winged car though....which will look...ODD on a newer 4 door version to say the least...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I'll probably mock up a wing to see exactly what it does look like. The Challenger Superbirds that never existed look weird to me. Any wing high and back enough for a trunk to open is pushing its luck.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Thanks guys. I'll probably mock up a wing to see exactly what it does look like. The Challenger Superbirds that never existed look weird to me. Any wing high and back enough for a trunk to open is pushing its luck.
One thing you got going for you is that the newer Charger trunk isn't as big nor opens as high as an old one

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree. I keep looking at side pics and try to figure how high and how far back I'll try. I want it as low and tight as I can get it. I don' t know about the nose though, maybe just the wing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts