Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4580 Posts

·
9,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Supporting Member Benefits
Membership Hierarchy and Promotions

Of special note: The "Z" Forum Network (GigaThreads.com) is not part of a huge corporate network like the other forums out there. It is not a foreign owned network like the other network that competes directly with us. We are a wholly U.S. based operation funded by one guy from Florida who started it back in 2006. The only way we are able to exist is with the additional support of our members. Please consider becoming a Site Supporter!

This table lays out member permissions for nearly every option on the forums. How to get promoted to a higher level, and paid membership descriptions and their advantages. Like additional storage space for uploads and private messages. More storage space in the Member Gallery, LESS ADS!! etc.

It should be noted that no one is expected to donate or subscribe in any shape or form to be able to use the forums. It just helps cover expenses, and allows us to offer additional functionality and benefits to those who do.

If you can't help out by becoming a "Supporting Member", that's cool. We still love you! What you can do, is SPREAD THE WORD about www.ChargerForumZ.com to your friends and family! If you have your own web site, post a link to us! Anything to help drive new members here would be greatly appreciated!

To those of you who are Supporters, thank you so much for helping us bring this site to cool Charger owners all over the world! It is you, who drive the expansion, and growth of this forum!
:beerchug:

This list will also help to answer any questions regarding what options may or may not be available to individual members, and why. It should also bring to light many features that are available that you didn't even know exist. I highly recommend reading the FAQ to help you get acquainted with forum functionality!

To access the payment processor, click on your username at the top right, then click on Account Upgrades. If you support us, a huge thumbs up to you! Thanks!

If there are any questions please post them in this thread. Thanks!

·
9,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks!

WOW! A huge THUMBS UP goes out to member and Supermod ANTMAG06
who just became a Level 2 Site Supporter!

Thanks for your help on the forum! And this really does help us to grow and improve the site!

We only need one more to get us the gallery software as seen on our sister sites, www.caliberforumz.com, and www.nitroforumz.com !!

After that, the rest will go 100% towards advertising (and maybe a few small site additions) until the site is firmly established.

Your support is very much appreciated! Thank you! :beerchug:

·
9,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
w00t!

In no time at all, member SILVERRT has also just become a Level 2 Site Supporter!
Much thanks to you!
:Banana01: :ura1: :pepper:

Within the next couple of days we will have the Gallery installed on the forum so that everyone can upload their pictures!

Merry Christmas to all of our members!

·
Premium Member
3,711 Posts
Awesome....This is sweet I can't wait for the gallery. Now we will have an easy way to see all our sweet rides.

Thank you SilverRT!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Let me just say, IT HAS BEGUNNNNN!!! :D

Since i first seen this site, i knew it would become BIG!!! Im very PROUD to be a part of it since its early days.

SFCHARGER, ANTMAG, SILVERRT, ADMIN ... THANK YOU SIRS!!! :beerchug:

From now on i will refer to you guys as ... THE GODFATHERS!!! Thanks again guys. You have made and will continue to make this site <CHARGERFORUMZ.COM> THEE site to be for ALL charger owners!!! HOOAH!!!

al rato!!!

·
Premium Member
10,420 Posts
I am glad to help out! I am by no means a gearhead but I love this car and want to learn all about it, and listen to everyones stories about their chargers. I'll pitch in my .02 every now and then and try to help out with whatever I can do. The best thing we can do is spread the word.

Jamie

·
9,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man. . . you guys have been great! I don't know what to say accept that I will do my best to keep this forum free of spam, a nice place to come and share info with our fellow Charger owners, and continue to add cool new features for us all to use!

The support you have all shown is very much appreciated!

With that. . . A HUGE THUMBS UP to member zxe003 who just became a Level 2 Site Supporter! Thanks man!
:Banana01: :beerchug: :999: :w00t::pepper:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Man. . . you guys have been great! I don't know what to say accept that I will do my best to keep this forum free of spam, a nice place to come and share info with our fellow Charger owners, and continue to add cool new features for us all to use!

The support you have all shown is very much appreciated!

With that. . . A HUGE THUMBS UP to member zxe003 who just became a Level 2 Site Supporter! Thanks man!
:Banana01: :beerchug: :999: :w00t::pepper:
Not a problem!! Just glad to be a part of a new community and to be able to help contribute in some way. I'd like to see this forum grow into a flourishing community of proud Charger owners that mutually respect each other. I know that some internet forums can sometimes evolve into a "cliquish" environment, but I hope that the sense of welcome and helpfulness remains here. Thanks for putting something together for everyone to be a part of! Happy to help in any way I can.

·
9,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I can say that this very concept has been proven on our other new forums. Everyone has been very helpful from day one. We have had no issues with trouble makers. (Well, we did have a troll "once".)

It seems like we have been able to attract a more mature audience and I am very thankful for that, and so are our members. There is no question about it. We constantly get comments like "Everyone seems SO helpful and nice here. . ." on all of the forums.

I will make sure that this continues!

·
Premium Member
3,711 Posts
A huge thumbs up to member Tenor who just became a Level 2 Site Supporter!!!
Much thanks to you!

:4-wavey: :woohoo: :Banana01: :beerchug:

Way to go Tenor!!!

Thanks to all the new site supporters. With your support our forum will only become a better place for us to hang out.

1 - 20 of 4580 Posts