Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my 16R/t for about a month now. This is going to sound crazy, but I have been noticing that sometimes when I hit a bump the car seems like it wants to go into a spin....kinda hard to explain, like it may be something wrong with one of my shocks. It feels like the problem may be in the rear but something just doesn't feel right. Has anyone else experienced this or kind of have an idea on what I'm talking about?

·
Registered
25 Posts
You gotta prove the issue. Get a video, or look for a technical service bulletin (tsb), or recall notice you never got. Reproduce the issue for a mechanic to observe. If you can’t generate the problem on command everyone will think it’s your imagination.

I’ll take a shot in the dark. Maybe the ABS/traction control system freaks out over certain bumps cuz one wheel spins slightly faster or slower than the other?? My ‘16 scat pack is picky, picky, picky. For example: mismatched tire air pressure, or a low battery from being parked too long can throw a DTC (check engine light). I changed the rear differential oil and used a different brand than Mopar. Same weight and type just a different brand. I started hearing unnecessary rubbing sounds from rear end right away. It started getting worse so I did some research and suspected the oil I used was to blame. So I went and got the Mopar brand from dealer and changed it again. Next day the sounds were friggin gone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts