Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas why my svc AWD light comes on when I'm stopped and raise off the drivers seat? When I put weight back on the seat, the light goes out. I can replicate this about 95% of the time. I've taken it to the dealer and they can't figure out why. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Any ideas why my svc AWD light comes on when I'm stopped and raise off the drivers seat? When I put weight back on the seat, the light goes out. I can replicate this about 95% of the time. I've taken it to the dealer and they can't figure out why. Any thoughts?
Hey JW260,

We certainly understand why this would be troubling. To clarify, when did you address this with your dealer? If you wouldn't mind following up with us via PM to provide additional details, I would be happy to determine how to best assist you at this point.

Mark
DodgeCares

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol, no clue but I wanna hear what ya find out...
Just a follow-up, the car was at the dealership at the time of my original post. They were unable to determine a cause. Therefore, no solution. They said they reached out to Dodge engineering for assistance and when they heard something they would bring my car back in. It's there now. This is the end of week two. So far, haven't heard that they fixed it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts