Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 3.5 (no 8 speed) with a big bully, haven't hit the track yet i want to know what I'm getting into, i have a friend who's hitting low 13s with an R/T with CAI and straight pipes, i want to hit 14s (with mods of course) Any other SXTs hitting the track? whats your times?

·
Registered
864 Posts
i have a 3.5 (no 8 speed) with a big bully, haven't hit the track yet i want to know what I'm getting into, i have a friend who's hitting low 13s with an R/T with CAI and straight pipes, i want to hit 14s (with mods of course) Any other SXTs hitting the track? whats your times?
Hey! 14's are going to be challange man. I hope you get there. I want to say the 8 speed 3.6's run low 15s/14.9 stock with good DA. I am guestimating you are at around 15.8 in a quarter mile with a 5 speed. There are a couple 3.5l runs on drag times. There is a 15.385 with a CAI and Exhaust and another at 15.6. There is also a 16.2 in a 2009 SXT.

Air quality, weight reduction and mods are your way to the 14's. Takes 100 lbs of weight reduction or 10RWHP to gain a 10th of a second. Best of luck!!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
There's a member here MisterGDcharger with a 2013 Se 8spd. That ran a 14.7 i believe, bone stock in the 1/4 mile

1 - 3 of 3 Posts