Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
100k Mile Club
23,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today jbeam, BaNgWaGoN, and myself hit the "Rent and Roll Customs Tampa" car show and did quite well! I came home with first place in class and jbeam came home with second. Too bad that BaNgWaGoN didn't register for the show because his sick ass Maggy would have come home with at least one trophy. The show organizer came up to us and told him that he was going to be first place in "Best Wheels" but found that he didn't register. Below is a video of all the pics from the show........sorry about them having a blue tint, I didn't notice that my phone was set to that due to the bad glare from the sun....lol

YouTube - RentAndRoll

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
BADazz pictures brah! There were some very nice rides there!

Some REPs for the hardware and pics!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Congrats on the wins. I wish I would have been able to make it.

·
100k Mile Club
23,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. It was a good show Jaime, but it was HOT.......I look like a lobster...lol.The guy who put it on want us to come to out to he other shows too. I think his next one is in Gainesville on the 9th.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Good job Tampa Chapter.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Congrat's on the hardware! Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Thanks guys. It was a good show Jaime, but it was HOT.......I look like a lobster...lol.The guy who put it on want us to come to out to he other shows too. I think his next one is in Gainesville on the 9th.
Sound like a nice road trip, keep us posted.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Congrats on the new hardware...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts