Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Charger SXT AWD

Does anyone know, if you are using the Tazer and have enabled Sport Mode, if you "Force Rear Wheel Drive", does Sport Mode stay enabled? I know the default for Sport Mode is AWD. I'm nervous to just try it and I haven't heard back from Z Automotive. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Yes, you should be able to "Force RWD Mode" with sport mode still active. When you put sport mode on, nothing will turn it off unless you manually switch it off or when you turn car off. It has been that way at least on my car..I've constantly run Force RWD and still had Sport Mode still active...
I've even done roasty burnouts w/line lock activated through tazer, and still had Sport Mode...

·
Registered
171 Posts
I dont think sport mode forces awd, it just changes the shift points. Your thinking of turning off traction control, that forces awd.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I dont think sport mode forces awd, it just changes the shift points. Your thinking of turning off traction control, that forces awd.
Yeah, sport mode doesn't have anything to do with that, the Tazer does, but sport mode is for the shifting points as Stormr said

1 - 4 of 4 Posts